Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dancing with the DEVIL

Yayyy, i am BACK............dunno if that's a good thing or a sign of regression.......warreva it is though..............I AM BACK ON BLOGSPOT and thats all that counts right now.

Need to tell my fellow bloggers aw much i missed them.....mmmwaaahhh, I however had been following up on all your posts, so i didnt really desert you guys as such.

Have been gone for....ummmm, two years??? and you can be certain a whole lot has gone down with me within that period.......every part of my life has been turned inside out, on all levels. Would have loved to be blogging about my proposed wedding/engagement or even my pretty baby, but well.....that will prolly be my year end titles(insert huge smile).

Yea! Yea! Yea! I can hear you all screaming "cut the chase gurl and tell us about the devil and the dance".................lol.

Ladies and gentemen, boys and girls, I have been dancing wild with the devil.....in all forms and manner, name it guys.......we salsad, tangoed, ballet and even did a bit of disco.......
Hmmm, now you wanna know what the devil looks like......"Is he as ugly as media depicts, with horns and tail?".....................lol.....................

Ok! back to 2012, I have loved and lost AGAIN.......I have gambled with my heart, yet again and as usual, got LOST in the game and in playing that game I almost allowed the devil lure my soul to hell...................CUT!!!! Story for another day....(Insert evil grin)

Enough of heart breaks and love, let's discuss interesting things..............happier times......

In the last two years, I have seen the world(well, three continents), peeps, was it cool????? I have made friends from around the globe, lived a carefree but happily peaceful life.....................Did i just say "LIVE!!!" yup I have lived then I woke up and realised "What!!! I will be 28 next birthday!!!!" and i suddenly feel like I have lost a substantial part of my youth.

I had my "Age 28" goals and i stil havent achieved them.

THE GOALS:
To be happily married
To have two kids
To have floated my business
To be comfotable

Sigh!!! I gotta go now................got that "talk/meeting" with my "business patner" may just achieve those goals from the bottom up this year...

Nways, will talk to you all lata.

Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment